KS1 Class Teacher
Start date- As soon as possible
Length of contract – Permanent
Green Lane Primary School is a warm, friendly and welcoming three-form entry school with nearly 600 pupils (ranging from our 2-year-old provision to Year 6) situated in the heart of Manningham in Bradford and is the home of free school meals. Our school is proud to be part of The Priestley Academy Trust, a collection of five schools in Bradford, who work together in the best interests of the children and our community.
Are you a fantastic Teacher looking for the next challenge? We are currently looking to appoint an exceptional, professional and dedicated Class Teacher to take responsibility for the achievement and welfare of a class with all differing needs. You will be a key person in supporting children in all classes, ensuring that our children continue to learn and develop to their full potential.
Benefits the candidates can expect:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and articulate children with a real love of learning
- An experienced Leadership team and opportunities for growth
- Being part of a successful and supportive school and Trust-wide community
- A calm, welcoming and inviting environment
- A warm community of parents and families
- A dedicated team of staff, who are committed to making the difference for every child, every day
The children said they would like a teacher who:
- is happy, smiles and wants to get to know them
- is organised and has fun lessons
- is firm but fair
- who likes to join in all the activities
- will help them when they need it
If you feel you have the qualities that we are looking for and can contribute to our future success, please download the application pack below.
For any other information or to visit the school please contact the school office on 01274 774644.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: 09:00 Monday 10 October 2022
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 18 October 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required. CVs are not accepted for this post.