Nursery Class teacher (in the first instance)
Salary – MPS 3-6
Start date- As soon as possible
Length of contract – Permanent
Green Lane Primary is a warm, friendly and welcoming three-form entry school with nearly 624 pupils (ranging from our 2-year-old provision to Year 6) situated in the heart of Manningham in Bradford. The home of free school meals. Our school is proud to be part of the Priestley Academy Trust, a collection of six schools in Bradford, who work together in the best interests of the children and our community.
Are you a fantastic experienced Teacher looking for the next challenge? We are currently looking to appoint an exceptional, professional and dedicated Nursery Teacher to take responsibility for the achievement and welfare of a class with all differing needs. You will be a key person in supporting children, ensuring they learn and develop to their full potential.
Benefits the candidates can expect:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and articulate children with a real love of learning
- An experienced Leadership team and opportunities for growth
- Being part of a successful and supportive school and Trust-wide community
- A calm, welcoming and inviting environment
- A warm community of parents and families
- A dedicated team of staff, who are committed to making the difference for every child, every day
The children said they would like a teacher who:
- is happy, smiles and wants to get to know them
- is organised and has fun lessons
- is firm but fair
- who likes to join in all the activities
- will help them when they need it
If you feel you have the qualities that we are looking and can contribute to our future success, please visit https://greenlane.bradford.sch.uk/ to download an application pack.
For any other information or to visit the school please contact the school office on 01274 774644.
Closing Date: 09:00am Thursday, 9 February 2023
Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 21 February 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required and online Records check in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022. CVs are not accepted for this post.